The capability to successfully achieve and maintain regional responsibilities whilst ensuring full employee safety and security is paramount to any long lasting and successful business whatever may be the role of the company or organisation – (Media, Corporate, NGOs or Government).
Regardless of whether potential threats come from unstable country infrastructure, political uncertainty, high threat of crime or possible terrorist activities you are entering a classic hostile environment. To do so safely and with the optimum chance to complete a mission your delegate/company will need specialist Hostile Environment Training.
Every SOTA Hostile Environment Training course is bespoke and designed for individual clients or companies. Following full consultation and risk assessment the dangers inherent in the target location are identified and result in reverse input into fulfilling the course syllabus.
Catering to the extreme fluidity of the hostile environment any training must be designed to prepare fully employees before deployment and therefore you need to be sure any Hostile Environment Training Course addresses all the risks and reduces potential threats.
- Risk Analysis / Risk Mitigation – Pre-travel threat assessments and mitigating strategies
- Pre Deployment Planning – Specific country orientation methods
- Contingency Planning – Emergency extraction procedures
- Personal Safety & Security – All aspects of personal and team safety and security
- Route Planning / Vehicle Search / Preparation – Safety and security during team movement
- Navigation Training – Navigational methods including emergency procedures
- Hostile Surveillance Awareness – Identification of intrusive activities
- Communications Overview – Limited and minimal infrastructure capabilities
- Conflict Resolution Training – The ability to defuse conflict situations
- Interactive Situation Awareness Training – Response process role play
- Working with Security Organisations – Interaction for successful solutions
- Life Saving Skills – Live saving techniques, health and hygiene.
- Surviving Hostile Munitions – Survival equipment and techniques
- Mines & Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Risk Education – Survivability
- Kidnap Mitigation / Survival – Anti-kidnap methods and worst case scenario survival
- Introduction to Operating in a CBRN Environment – Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear protection methods